GINGER WATER FASTING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND MUCH MORE!
Among the varied recipes to consume ginger, this is one of the most effective (and least known). The ginger water has wonderful properties and is excellent for all who want to lose weight in a healthy way. Know how many benefits you have and how to make it correctly.
Properties of ginger water to lose weight
It is not a coincidence to use ginger to lose weight. This wonderful root has excellent benefits that facilitate weight loss. If you want to reduce a few kilos and make a hypocaloric diet, this ingredient is a highly recommended support.
As ginger has properties that accelerate metabolism, ginger water can be consumed fasting to accelerate the thinning process. This, in turn, facilitates the burning of body fat. Do physical exercise to get results quickly!
On the other hand, in 2012, a study was published confirming the particular ability of ginger to control appetite and provide satiety. The University of Columbia in New York investigated the effects of ginger tea on people who were overweight. Thus it was concluded that after drinking ginger the portions served decreased, while the patients expressed satiety.
Other important properties
- Helps in the digestive processes: Ginger is a very effective natural remedy to eliminate digestive problems. Drinking ginger water fights abdominal distension, colic, diarrhea, intestinal spasms and other problems such as vomiting or nausea. Thanks to its active compounds (gingerol and shogaol) the body can effectively segregate the different flows of the digestive system.
- Boosts metabolism: Some research claims that ginger has thermogenic properties, meaning that it increases body temperature. This action helps burn fat and exerts a boost in the metabolism, making it accelerate.
- It is a natural remedy against respiratory problems: Its regular consumption helps to improve a cough, combat cold and nasal congestion.
- It helps control blood sugar levels.
- Apply on insect bites or rashes, helps soothe itching and burning.
- It is a natural antioxidant that prevents premature aging.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory effect, it is excellent for controlling joint and muscle problems. It can be used as a treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- It helps control blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Prevents cardiovascular problems.
- Some research indicates that ginger water allows better control of migraines.
- In addition: “WITH JUST APPLYING THIS HAIR GINGER REMEDY, YOUR HAIR WILL LOOK FANTASTIC!”
How to make ginger water?
The ginger water only two ingredients prepared by indicating your name. However, you can add other foods to take advantage of more properties. If you want you can consume it with freshly squeezed lemon juice, or honey, or cinnamon, or hydrate some chia seeds there … and the possibilities are endless!
To make this recipe:
- In a saucepan, place 1.5 liters of water.
- Add 50 grams of fresh ginger root. Cut into thin slices. (Once you make this recipe, you may prefer a more concentrated flavor, in which case the amount indicated here increases).
- Bring to a boil until it boils, with the pan covered.
- Without uncovering, lower the heat and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to warm to room temperature.
- Filter the preparation and store in a glass container with a lid. It can be drunk at room temperature or refrigerated.
How to consume?
To take advantage of the above-mentioned benefits, you should drink at least 1 liter of ginger water per day. Continue this treatment for 3 months, rest 1 and start again if necessary.
In addition to accelerating metabolism, a glass of ginger water:
- fasting improves digestion,
- fasting and with the juice of half a lemon strengthens the immune system,
- with 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon removes the appetite,
- along with a few leaves of mint helps to treat the flu, cough, nasal congestion and other respiratory diseases,
- With 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory.