When was the last time you detoxed your body to get rid of parasites, viruses and fungal infections?
Did you know that coconut oil detox is one of the best all-natural ways to cleanse to remove the toxic waste from your body in no time? It is indeed an amazingly effective way to get rid of detrimental parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungal infections.
What makes coconut oil so potent is medium chain triglycerides, which boost and build up the immune system. It is also high in caprylic and lauric acid, both of which posses antifungal, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
These compounds attack harmful bacteria but leave friendly bacteria alone, which leads to a balanced gut flora in the digestive system. Studies show coconut oil kills yeast and other fungal overgrowths in the body.
Other benefits of adding coconut oil into your daily diet:
1. Protects against bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections
2. Balances intestinal flora
3. Prevents and treats Crohn’s disease
4. Prevents and treats degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS)
5. Prevents cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke)
6. Prevents cancer
7. Boosts HDL (good) cholesterol
8. Boosts energy levels
9. Boosts immune function
10. Protects and restores joint function
11. Loses excess body fat
12. Improves thyroid function
13. Improves skin tone and appearance
14. Improves blood sugar control
15. Improves brain health and mental clarity
16. Improves digestive function
How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse
First and foremost, get organic, raw extra virgin coconut oil in order to get the most of its benefits.
Drink plenty of water during the cleanse in order to flush out the parasites and bacteria easier.
If you haven’t used coconut oil internally before, you need to let the body adjust by slowly including in to your daily diet prior starting with the coconut oil detox.
Begin with half or a full teaspoon of the oil, three times daily. Work your way up to one to two tablespoons three times a day. To work up to this amount it typically takes two weeks.
When you feel okay taking this amount of coconut oil, it means that you are ready to begin with the coconut oil detox.
All you have to do is to mix coconut oil in warm water and consume it from three to seven days.
During the cleanse, you should consume 10-14 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. It is recommended to take two tablespoons at 2-hour intervals during the day.
If you cannot stand the taste of coconut oil, feel free to combine it with organic, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt.