10 Great Benefits Of Having Lemon Water
Lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of a blood purifier.
Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and lime-water juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content.
It is a perfect combination water and lemon, which includes vitamin B, C, potassium, various carbohydrates and another series of healthy components necessary to maintain our good health.
HOW TO MAKE IT AND DRINK IT ?
A lemon cut in half. Take the juice of it. Mix in with warm water in a glass and add honey for the taste. After half an hour of drinking this, eat a meal.
THE BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER:
1. Skin is prettier– if drank every day, the skin gets refreshed each time. New cells form and healthier ones too. Also there are no free radicals this way and you get more vitamin C for the skin.
2. Improves immunity – If you want to regulate the organism and to advance prevent the flu or the common cold, vitamin C intake on an empty stomach will take care of the immune system.
3. Pain in the gallbladder – To treat biliary aches and pains, just drink water with lemon in the meals.
4. Fresh breath – Lemon juice is perfect for refreshing breath and helps break up gum disease.
5. Suppress appetite and burn fat – This may be one of the most recognized and famous benefits of lemon water for health. Lemon contains vitamins that help in a very favorable way to regulate blood sugar levels.
So too, this powerful citrus is also rich in pectin, a fiber that helps to decrease appetite. Lemon juice is very effective in stimulating the production of bile and burning fats, due to its acid components.
6. Detoxifies the liver and kidneys – Lemon, and strengthens the net liver ensuring energy liver enzymes when they are too diluted, and thus filtered of toxins in the blood.
7. Lowers the rate of cancer – Lemon is full of antioxidants in the form of flavonoids and vitamin C, both of which help to rid the body of unwanted radicals, and thereby reduces the risk of cancer.
8. Makes your body healthier
Lemon water is rich in potassium, a mineral that is essential and helps the brain to function and keep blood pressure under control.
9. Fibromyalgia – Does fibromyalgia have you totally exhausted? Drink plenty of water with lemon and do yoga stretches to combat the tiredness caused by this disease.
10. Swelling and joint pain – You can also use the incredible benefits to treat swelling and joint pain. Lemon juice works wonderfully in reducing the accumulation of uric acid in the joints, which reduces the risk of inflammation and arthritis.