5 Nighttime Drinks To Cleanse Your Liver and Burn Fat While You Sleep
Here we are going to tell you about 5 amazing nighttime beverages that are very efficient in detoxifying the liver and also burn fat and lose excess weight at once. It is very significant to cleanse the liver.
By doing this you will be able to flush out all the dangerous things and toxins from the liver and body. In this modern time, most people are concerned about the health risks of obesity. A lot of individuals want to lose weight in a quick way, but this is not an easy process. By detoxifying the liver you will be able to improve the metabolic activity and also clean your blood.
Environmental toxins, poor dietary choices and many others are the ones responsible for the negative effects on the health of the liver. You need to find a good way to cleanse the liver and dispose of all the toxins in the body. These 5 amazing cleansing drinks are very helpful in the weight loss process by offering numerous medicinal properties for the liver and also the other organs in the body.
Here are the amazing detox beverages that can improve the liver health and also help in weight loss
The Chinese medicine considers that the liver functions the best from 1 to 3 in the morning. It is the time when the body is relaxed and rests. But in case we provide all the needed nutrients to the liver, it is beneficial for a good cleanse, we also lower the amount of toxins in the body and speed up the process of burning fat.
1. Hot lemon water
Lemon is very beneficial for drinking in the morning, but it is also recommended to drink it at night. It has diuretic and cleansing properties that can ameliorate the function of the liver and also cleanse it.
To prepare this drink you need 1 lemon and 6 ounces of water.
First, heat the water, and when it becomes hot, pour in the lemon juice.
- You need to consume this about half an hour before going to bed for about 20 days.
2. Peppermint tea
Peppermint tea is very beneficial for the stomach because it has digestive enhancing properties. It is able to eliminate all the waste that has accumulated in the liver and colon with the help of its essential oils.
To prepare this drink you need 2 tablespoons of mint leaves – 20 grams and 8 ounces of water.
- Put the mint leaves in water to boil for about 2 minutes.
- Then cover the pot and let it stay for some time. Consume the drink 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Consume the drink every night for about 21 days.
3. Chamomile infusion
It is also popular as chamomile tea. Consuming this tea at night is very beneficial. It contains a lot of sedative properties and antioxidants. It can also ameliorate the sleep quality, improve and reduce stress, control the nervous system and many others. It is also very helpful in relieving the tension from the inflamed tissues or muscles due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
To prepare this drink you need 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and 8 ounces of water.
- Put the water on heat to boil. When it boils, take it off heat and put in the chamomile.
- Let is stay for about 10 minutes and then consume it.
- You need to do this process every night for about 14 days.
4. Ginger and lemon tea
These 2 ingredients are very powerful for weight loss when they are combined. They are also good for the health. These 2 ingredients are extremely rich in vitamin C. they are also rich in antioxidants that are beneficial in hindering different diseases and illnesses in order to improve the metabolism. Ginger contains highly powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in the treatment of common issues such as cellulite and offers a thermogenic effect that is helpful in eliminating waste and raises the burning of calories. Lemon has the ability to make the immune system stronger because it can work as the cleaning agent that lowers the abdominal swelling.
To prepare this drink you need 1 slice of ginger, ½ a lemon and 8 ounces of water.
- Put the water on heat to boil and after that include the ginger and lemon juice.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and mix nicely.
- Consume 3 times every week.
Oats are rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins which are required for better digestion. These nutrients are also needed for clean liver and intestines. Oats have the power to help us sleep better due to their relaxing effect.
To prepare this drink you need 1 cup of organic whole oats, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 6 cups of purified water.
- You need to put the oats in water for 7 hours to soak.
- Then, you need to strain the oats and wash them with some clean water. In this way, all the anti-nutrients and also the enzyme inhibitors are eliminated that are normally released in the soaking process.
- Then, make the oats more liquid by using some cinnamon and water.
- You can use some ice to serve the oats and drink.